Friday, November 11, 2011

Turkey Math

My Kinders and I just finished the cutest little Thanksgiving math project.

And for the life of me, I can't remember where I got this download.  I know it was free, and I'm bummed that I can't remember how to find it- so you can make these with your kiddos too.  (But it doesn't look like a hard template to make, so if you really want one- comment with your e-mail address and I'll make you one real quick and e-mail it to you.)  :)

Anyway, here are some pics of it in action- ADORABLE! :)

Just love when they work together :)

We even added number sentences on to take it one step further.  They were only allowed to use 2 colors of feathers, and then make a number sentence out of *color* + *color* = *total number of feathers*

We added googly eyes and a beak for cuteness.  You can't go wrong with googly eyes.

Even had a few Kinders decide not to use 2 colors and do a +0 number sentence.  Right on, friend!

I'm looking for more Thanksgiving-ish ideas, so if you have one, please comment with your blog address so I can check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?