Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's NOT wrong!

In the teaching profession, we are filled with ups and downs.  Today, I want to focus on the UPS! (and no, not the men in brown uniforms...).

So, I found Mrs. Davis' Carried Away in Kindergarten linky party "What's NOT wrong Wednesday"

So, here's how it works... list 5 things that are NOT wrong with your life- the perfect recipe to have a positive outlook!!

Here's my 5:

1. PreSchool is NOT wrong.  We are taking Wade, my oldest son, to PreSchool open house tonight.  I'm so over-the-moon-excited for him, but I am also very, VERY nervous.

2.  Classroom Tidy Time is NOT wrong- at the end of every day, we do a classroom tidy time and clean up anything that was misplaced or needs thrown out.  Perk for me?  It's nice and tidy when they leave my room!

3.  Pretending to not know an answer to something a child asks is NOT wrong- it teaches them how to problem solve and think about things in different ways.  (I never leave them stranded for answers... I just pretend I don't know and lead them in a direction of where to look.)

4.  Glitter is NOT wrong- I looove glitter- it just makes things so much prettier!  Yes, it's messy, but it's so NOT wrong!! :)

5. Random Acts of Kindess are NOT wrong.  I challenge my Kinders to see the good in people and to be the good for people.  If I see them being kind or respectful they get to find a star.  (See my post on Finding a Star HERE!)

So, there you have it- 5 things that are NOT wrong today, and oh, so right!
Thanks, Mrs. Davis for such a positive linky party!

2 comments:

  1. This is a valuable linky party! It can help us keep our sanity this second semester (which is NOT the fun part lol).

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are finding the good all around you! I need to start a classroom tidy time to save MY sanity! :) Thanks for linking up!

    Kim @ http://carriedawaykindergarten.blogspot.com

    PS; I LOVE glitter too!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?